Rockingham Track Day - Sunday 31st march 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dal said:
All names up!

If there's anyone with any suggestions for a good track day (Jay, Mac, Amanda, Zara, I'm looking your way...) then please pipe up as Will can accommodate most things.

Garages, a jack, and a birko boiler in the garage for coffee! :thumbs:

None of the ST crowd thinking they have better cars... Send them to the M25!
As Sparx said, garages are great for a multitude of reasons. Asking for bacon sarnies on tap is a bit OTT, but a boiler is a great idea also.
And yes, in line with Jay, no red flags and keep the blue turned off...

would it be worth contacting one of the magazines, fast ford. performace ford? they might be interested in doing a club feature on it.

It's worth an ask.

Mac, don't forget that two of your admin team have STs :p

Update from Will 14/11/2012:
(also added to first post)
Hi Dal,

Just checked out the Forum looks like it has gone down well! I will get a code for the shop sorted and sent over, I liked the post about the ford magazines! I am happy to extend the offer to other Ford forums – my thoughts are that we could be heading for a Ford only session or perhaps day – the earlier people book the earlier I can gauge interest and make a decision – just an idea though.

If members do want to make a meet of the day this is also absolutely fine. if I can be kept posted with numbers I can allocate a Club zone within the paddock area.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Will

A club zone will be great I think for non racing members to park up :)

My initial thoughts are to keep it a ProjectPuma only day so we don't get swamped by all and sundry with their 4x4 Turbo monsters taking the emphasis away from our trackday. It might not get the magazine coverage though.

Thoughts please peeps?

No exactly that! I certainly would prefer it to be as much as possible a ProjP day only as like you say... being trounced by Cossies all day takes a little fun out of it.
Also a good idea to have a sectioned area, say for example 6 garages and the parking behind for those not wanting to race.
If Will could arrange food etc then that would also be good... BBQ etc?
Magazine coverage... all we need to do is ask them if the would come along to cover us... Don't ask don't get!

I now have the 10% discount code for exclusive use by ProjectPuma members for all Rockingham track days. Please see the update in the first post.

We're good to you ain't we? :wub:

(even though some think us non-puma owners are traitors...)

I'm all for keeping it as a Puma only (and Renaultsport!) day only :)

ProjectPuma member Neil - as long as you've owned a Puma at some point and are still an enthusiast then it's ok :eek:k:

The FRP is getting sorted next week and back up for sale so I'll be in the minibox!

and good shit with the discount mate :eek:k:
also all for a projectpuma day only :)

Back