Colin Yamamoto

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've never met Colin but he sounds like a proper legend and a true ford lad, my sypmthy goes out to everyone that new him and his friends and family.

rip fella

Sad news about Colin.

With me being new to Ford Puma ownership was Colin something to do with the Ford Puma owners club.

Colin was just about the most enthusiastic owner you could ever wish to meet.

Coupled with the fact he was also extremely generous with his time, knowledge and humour meant he is still sorely missed.

:(

Some pictures of his Pumas here:

http://gallery.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=112&sid=3ae306eaf10e3a07df4c174aa13aa645" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm in the process of getting Colin's windscreen sticker recreated, as many of us have changed cars, and the old ones don't transfer..

More news soon

I hope that if my FRP is still alive that it's still sporting the window sticker :)

Colin was involved with every UK Ford Puma club created since the launch of the car I believe. You'd be able to mention his name on any of them still and people will know who you're talking about.

As Dal says he was super enthusiastic about Pumas and was always willing to lend a hand, advise and humour.

Nope, not spoken to caz, but know two people who do vinal stckers, and wont charge much at all. Anything we do make as profit can be donated to the BHWT

Nice to here about people bee enthusiastic about these cars and other fords.

Latest posts

Back