My frp and big plans

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been doing little but time consuming jobs, we have made the individual cylinder servo take offs then a common block so will hopefully have plenty of assistance there! Came out really well :)

IMAG1415_zpsxp2azlgw.jpg

IMAG1417_zpso2gqccr6.jpg

Only other big jobs are finish the new alternator, fuel system then wire it all up ready to fire up the weekend fingers crossed.

puma noob which coilovers did you use on your car..mine is getting really annoying as the coilovers rattle noisily all the time...really really annoying...I also have the front near side wheel rubbing on something and cant take it any lower, what did you do to go so low...I presume you removed the felt arch liner...but my car catches on the metal part of the wing /arch joint..i think these coils are too soft....

I'll PM you mate, don't want to clutter Ryan's thread.

I have to admit Ryan, if I could do something like this I would love to. This may convince me to build something NA, a screaming ITB'd track beast!!

Had the day off work today so made a good bit of progress.

My fuel fittings arrived so made fuel lines up

IMAG1439_zps2qwszj3t.jpg

IMAG1440_BURST002_zps2elqwdw5.jpg

Adapter fitting to go from original lines to -6

IMAG1442_zpsruae6yyg.jpg

IMAG1443_zpsfw7swxjf.jpg

Next next we made a water temp take pff block

IMAG1444_zpsrwjlpbbs.jpg

IMAG1450_zpsk1uhui6p.jpg

IMAG1451_zps2ovndg0n.jpg

IMAG1452_zpsdanimq1n.jpg

IMAG1456_zpsw26l9uvn.jpg

IMAG1458_zpsdt1fkntx.jpg

Theres lots of wiring to do which ive started on but will hopefully finish tomorrow :)

Latest posts

Back