My frp and big plans

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Vac line set up is so neat and professional, I'd just have a load of 'T' pieces and siicone hoses connected together !

It's looking really good!

She's finally done, theres still a few bits to tidy up but ill sort them in time, im to busy enjoying the sound at the minute :)

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SDebSD1N9KA" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The car feels brilliant and now definitely goes like the FRP should :)

That is MENTAL :cool:

Could you take some video from inside of the car and a bit longer in duration? Sounds brilliant, but is to short to enjoy it properly in this video!

PS. Are you allowed to go that fast in settlements :?:

RyanG said:
Cheers guys, ill get some longer onboard videos soon :)

The speed limit was not exceeded in this video :)
Was it the double speed playback that did it ;)

Haha thanks mate,

Not really done much else to the car, im having my wheels refurbished silver as im fed up of gold so should look well for castle combe on saturday.

Ryan I have just spent and hour reading your amazing journey with your puma build.. I wanted to say well done, its a top job you have done here. I am tempted to come to castle comb in my FRP just to see it, I have however just bought mine and she is a wee bit tatty, and wound stand out as a rust bucket haha. but one day I would love to see your car. :grin:

CTH-Racing said:
Ryan I have just spent and hour reading your amazing journey with your puma build.. I wanted to say well done, its a top job you have done here. I am tempted to come to castle comb in my FRP just to see it, I have however just bought mine and she is a wee bit tatty, and wound stand out as a rust bucket haha. but one day I would love to see your car. :grin:

Thank you very much, it has been a testing journey for sure
You should definitely come to comb there will be many frp's there, none of them are perfect.
Failing that Ford Fair will be the next show unless there is one organised on here :)

Ive just been enjoying the car lately and now the wheels are refurbished with new stickers and ultralite wheel nuts i think the car looks really well to :)

IMAG1510_zps5zmk2ojk.jpg

IMAG1513_zpsygdv2y7r.jpg

IMG_328769851230890_zpsxkmsgxhs.jpeg

but i have got lots of stuff to do on the car.

Rev counter-10k- acquired
Oil temp and pressure gauges- acquired
Little bit of wiring
Shorter final drive as its geared for 170mph
Alternator doesn't have enough amperage output to run all ancillaries, this is my biggest issue at the moment, thats all i can think of but none of these stops me from using the car at the minute.

Christ alive, what a build. Seriously enjoyed reading this! I have to say, well done to you.

Although I am part of the Turbo crew, and alongside PumaNoob in the 400+ crew, this is rather tasty and looks beautiful under the bonnet too. Had any progress at all on it since the last post?

Thanks a lot mate, i am 100% happy with how the engine turned out, I've said all along it could have been stupid powerful but i have a saph cossie for that, i wanted a crazy atmo engine and thats exactly what it is :)

I drive powerful turbo cars regular so can understand you guys wanting that power :)

I will have some updates over the coming weeks, but at the moment ive been having a hard time finding the time to finish the small jobs on the car while the car has been usable if that makes sense lol

Yeah it's a massive credit to you and your work is totally flawless and insanely crazy!

I know what you mean, you just want to be out there enjoying it rather than working on it! Makes sense, I know I would be exactly the same.

Latest posts

Back