Hello!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoshMcD95

Hello all,

New to owning a Puma, its an R reg 1.7 in the older style Jewel green rather than pacific green, all the options out of the factory at the time, a genuine 65k and extremely solid bodywork, picked it up for the costly sum of £200 :)

Of course at that price it has its niggles, the main one being an issue with the indicator stalks which is *almost* fixed (may need some assistance from those on here in the know!) and a couple of patches on the sills which need attention... other than that all I can seem to find that needs attention for an MOT is an exhaust box, possibly a CV boot too.. all in all a very clean car for its age, only 3 owners from new too, one up to '99, then the next from 99 to 2015, now me!

a few photos (I haven't yet got round to cleaning it, it's been away stored whilst I get some time to work on it!) however one photo does show the extent of the rot on the rear arches.. that's only on one arch too, the other is clean!

Latest posts

Back