Hello from Pboro !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlackPuma007

Hello Guys !

I'm another newbie on this site. Bought a Puma Black in February - best decision ever made.
Thinking about making some improvements to the looks , ex. ring led stop lights , but can't find them anywhere to buy... Any suggestions?

Anyways, hopefully I will blend in with you well

Gabby x

Hello and welcome. I don't know whether you can buy LED rear lights but the existing units can be modified to LEDs and at least one person on here has done it.
Barry

Do you mean having lots of LEDs in a cluster like BMW lights or just LED bulbs? Because one way is a lot easier than t'other.

:cool: Welcome to the site, what area of Peterborough are you from?

As above you can't just get replacement LED rear light clusters, the only option is manual modification or LED bulbs

What else do you have planned?

Hi, welcome to the forum.

There's a company in Peterborough called SCS, Supreme Car Services, they know the Pumas very well having been instrumental in building the works rally variants, so a good place to go if you ever need work done.

Regarding the lights, there is a member on here, I'll let him speak up if he wants to, but he made 4 sets of led rear lights to bespoke designs, I fortunately had a set made which is pictured below, however I am aware that this is not something he wants to continue to replicate.
To that end my advice is simply to trial and error, create your own as previously stated, these are not something you just buy from an aftermarket source.

Mac

Thanks everyone for a warm greeting :)
And yeah,these are the ones I want.. Might have to do it manually then. Unless you could tell me who that member is and maybe I could convince him? :wink:
In reply to some questions :
I am from Welland area in pboro, literally couple mins away from Sainsburys.
In the future my plans would be to :

1. service
2. change the audio system
3. change the inner lights to a different colour if possible

and that's about it for now.. Haven't really had time to work on my Puma yet, just finishing studies.

Latest posts

Back