Back again after long time away. Hi all from Essex.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JJS_Puma

So, been away from here for a long long while. Had to re register as didn't have a clue what my old user is used to be and when I put my usual e-mail address in, it came up as currently in use!.
Anyways, hello to all. Have had 5 puma's now, 2 really good and 3 not so good!.
Tried a little venture breaking them and selling the parts on, but too much hard work for not much reward. So now we have a radiant red 1.7, recently acquired, one owner same family from new, 80,000 miles, 3 keys, full service history, lots of paperwork, no rust!!!, immaculate interior, which we're selling complete btw,(I'll get to that in a minute).
Came with a spare set of prop alloys!, (will come in handy!!).
We are in the Essex area, Corringham, Stanford Le Hope. Car runs sweet, sounds great.
This is going to be a Track Day car, I know maybe some are thinking, you're going to ruin it, but it will be nice can assure.
Have started work already, stripping interior, purchased AP coilovers, FRP airbox mod being done, sorting out which exhaust system to go for??, obviously going to be 4 branch and full decat!.
Some parts listed on the Bay already. Opinions and thoughts/ ideas welcomed.
Will this time stay on here longer and get involved a bit more.
Glad to be part of Project Puma again. Cheers all. Oh btw, going to be a joint venture, myself and my son. Looking forward to getting it on the track as soon as.

trueblue said:
Got it in one Jim :lol:
Where are you, I'm guessing not too far away.

Thought I recognised the area!, is that an import people carrier on the front?, think I've probably walked past yours hundreds of times!!. We're down Brampton Close, end of York Ave, small world eh :) . Cheers.

Yep Import. 8 seater Toyota Hiace Regius 3.0L TD. It will be on Ebay soon as now got a Focus for the wife. It's getting a bit too much with the 2 Puma's a Focus the Toyota and a caravan. The caravan needs to go as well, it thinks it's another shed for all my crap :lol:
if your passing and see me outside pop over and have a chat. By the way the curias puma has been replaced with a Millie.

Latest posts

Back