Project Black

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
loads of engine work :grin:

they are bucket seats internet special, and no they come already on the seats

".... but can anyone guess whats next for the car?"

You're putting those eyelash things on the lights aren't you? :lol:

I like the seats too, and the splitter, and what looks like the Focus RS brakes! What are they like, both to do as a swap and to use? I've seen a couple of brackets on ebay, 1 advertised for ST150 to RS conversions, which I assume don't need the hubs drilling, and another straight standard Focus to RS. Lookswise it's a no-brainer, very nice, but I'd be interested to know if you think it's a bit of overkill?

Nice going :eek:k:

...edit: just noticed you said "loads of engine work" above, those brakes will be needed it sounds like :grin:

yeah eyelash :wink:

Brakes are brilliant they stop like nothing,
ive seen them brackets on ebay , they should be fine and just get a notch in the calipers, i would probably still drill the hubs to except larger bolts, chris at lms made the brackets for this and he has done a great job.

overkill on a standard puma i would agree, but i just needed something with more stopping power, st170 calipers are just as weighty and these come up cheap so i couldnt say no.

I like what yourve done its top quality, i did myself want to go frs route but have decided to give the 1.7 more, so im going for a full low comp turbo set up

No, unfortunately not. Got MOT on Friday and then it's getting mapped on the 22nd so we'll see how she does. Might be able to get a video after that.

Puma Lee said:
ive seen them brackets on ebay , they should be fine and just get a notch in the calipers, i would probably still drill the hubs to except larger bolts, chris at lms made the brackets for this and he has done a great job.

Do the LMS brackets also require the caliper notching? How do they compare for price with the ebay ones?

Latest posts

Back