Puma Black Register.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Y228GCH - 87000miles, fair condition, strong engine.

Just trying to decide whether to move this on to someone for a proper restoration project or keep it. I know I won't get round to doing it myself and it deserves some attention really.
Thoughts or suggestions welcome!

01-D-71297 102000 miles

Will be used for a fiesta conversion, please don't hate me :p

Bought from a member here.

New here I just brought a puma for £120 but needs a fair bit of work was originally going to be a donor for a fiesta engine conversion until I realised it was a black edition well i think it is has leather interior and the f1 ford wheels and is black reg : Y332NHR going to get it all nice and up together

hi
I know of 3 but not mileages

X522DCU (mine) 104000

I will get the full reg for the other 2 one is in Windsor like mine and the other lives on the A30.

X421 EYU still a runner lives in Windsor
X154 SPU Lives on the A30 in Ashford (surrey) and hasn't moved in 3 months...

Y737 PBE - spares on ebay may 2015
Y18 GLL - private plate - on ebay may 2015 - 50K miles - £1900

Y449 WBJ. 70k miles
Picked up for £500. Tatty bodywork but interior & under the bonnet all good.
Currently in the process of turning it into a trackday toy.

Y835 UOF, 80K miles, MOT 6/17 £895 Ebay. Wrong alloys - look like mk5 fiesta items.

Y452 STF - 71,000 miles - MOT 03/2017 - Ebay bids ( up to 400 at time of post)

Y942 FFC, She has spent a few years on a personalised plate in the past. But I don't see her listed under that number either.

66k miles on the clock and has needed some welding to get through last MOT. Small rust dots but not too bad.

cvr1865 said:
[post]350052[/post] X421 EYU still a runner lives in Windsor
X154 SPU Lives on the A30 in Ashford (surrey) and hasn't moved in 3 months...

x154 had a Police Aware notice on it and has now gone. Shame.

just picked up one. w138yan. Nice one, 33000 on the clock, no rust, service stamp every year. Odd one to find in a car lot.

X52 JKJ - 144k miles. I've just bought her and am bringing her back up to scratch :grin:

Hi,
An interesting thread, I have seen it all before on the Mini scene. It just indicates to me how rapidly the Puma is heading towards being a true classic car. Get one now or be disappointed.
Happy hunting.
Regards,
Richard.

Mario C said:
[post]363000[/post] Hi mine is P321 UMA milage approx 104,000 miles

THAT IS THE REG I WAS LOOKING AT FOR AGES!! Glad someone has got it, but did really fancy it - despite my mild hatred of personalised plates :lol: :)

yes Mogsa98 I couldn't believe it was available. I saw it on the DVLA web site and thought if I don't grab it someone else will. Had to convince the Mrs though so took a day or two.

Latest posts

Back