Hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thpuma17

Hello
By way of introduction my name is Tony and on impulse I bought a Puma in the middle of March.
It is a 2001 reg 1.7 in panther black with just under 60k on the clock. It had been off the road for about 18 months but has FSH up to Dec 2014
It has a little bubbling on the rear arches so I was a little apprehensive about an MOT but with a couple of rear suspension bushes and brake flexipipes plus a repair to the GEM to restore the rear fogs to working condition it passed yesterday
I have only driven it a few miles so far but I can already see why you guys love them so much.
I registered for this site on 17 March but strangely enough my activation email only arrived yesterday, the day it passed it's MOT, however, in the past couple of weeks this site has been very useful to give me an insight into the pros and cons of Puma ownership.
Regards to all
DSC_2477-1600pxw.jpg

DSC_2476-1600pxw.jpg

Welcome to PP. Can't beat a good Black Puma when all polished up, but then again I am slightly biased :grin:

Hello again

First I would like to say thank you for the welcoming replies from members.
I've been using my Puma for over a month now and absolutely love it. My trusty old Rover Estate has only had 2 or 3 outings in the last few weeks, and one of them was when the cat went in to have a new exhaust fitted.
In fact I'm so hooked a bought a Milly a couple of weeks ago which will be an ongoing project.
I have just added it to the Milly register, and if a previous owner of V108 EJT should read this it would be interesting to hear from them.

Latest posts

Back