Hello all

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazzler

Will be getting my first Puma on Wednesday. It is a black 1.6 y reg, has 99000 miles on it 4 new tyres and a new exhaust for the MOT. Really looking forward to getting behind the wheel and giving it a good thrash about. :p

:) Well its Wednesday and no car bugger! Need a spot of welding on the rear sill so that's all done and mot passed. My friend who owns it will be dropping it of tomorrow :cool: can't wait . Whys it the wrong colour?? Blacks the new racing blue sort of!

Can't beat a nice Black Puma :grin: Quite like Yellow as well so got one of each :lol:

Quality!!!! its Brilliant. Just popped the dent out the wing put the glove box lid back on and used a waterless wash on it :? . Looks a million dollars!!! Goes round corners wicked and pulls real well. Quite a bit quicker than I was expecting, but I guess they dont weigh a great amount.10 out off 10 so far!! :grin:

Simonavis said:
[post]361754[/post] Didn't know they did a 1.6 on a Y plate, but today is 1st April :wink:

Sorry just noticed you posted yesterday, still not sure though
they did not make them for long thats for sure

Latest posts

Back