FIRE SALE - ALL MUST GO!!!! Roll up roll up, lots of bits for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently on honeymoon down in lovely Devon (without the Puma 🙁), you all okay to wait a week?

Hi have you got a driver side mirror if so how much collected and what colour thanks

Simonavis said:
Hi
How much for the door trim caps including postage
Thanks
Is that the ones pictured? Fiver posted?

Catboyjag said:
Hi have you got a driver side mirror if so how much collected and what colour thanks

See page one for pic - yellow currently, can do that for £15 - was it an electric one you needed?

alex' said:
Hello !
robbarr007 said:
Hi There,

Do you have lower gearbox engine mount, std or vibra technic?

Regards Rob

Do you have a throttle body cable ??

thanks

Unfortunately the answer to these 2 is currently dont know, ive not been through that box yet, its underneath all the other boxes but i will have a look to see if ive got a picture from when i emptied the car. I've also got a selection of shock absorbers, one complete with hub and driveshaft, a radiator, couple of fans and probably more. Also got a selection of 2.5 V6 omega bits if anyone needs any :wink:

FIRE SALE!!!!!

Due to no longer owning a Puma everything must go, up for offers on anything and everything, happy to do deals for multiple items, like I say it must go, if you’re local you can come and look!

[ref]DradusContact[/ref], I’ll have to get postage price for you, I’ve got a feeling it will be a ‘medium’ package by the time they’re boxed, everything else so far has been classed as ‘small’, can I let you know tomorrow as I’ve got work this afternoon?

[ref]Simonavis[/ref], I am so sorry for not digging them out, yes I haven’t sold them, would £15 posted including air vents suit you?

[ref]DradusContact[/ref], unfortunately they weigh 5.5 kilos in the smallest box I could squeeze them in so they have to go by parcelforce rather than recorded, £16.62 postage! When I was putting them in the box after I clipped the 2 halves of one back together (!) I found it had a broken clip where the 2 halves join, the mounts where they bolt on the car are fine. If we called it £50 posted?

[ref]Simonavis[/ref], about to message you my mobile number, so much easier than messaging on here!

Latest posts

Back