Ford Puma 2000 W-Reg 1.7 Red £150

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Si7

Ford Puma 2000 W-Reg 1.7 Red £150

Bought this back in early 2013 as a mate had the same and was most impressed with his. Great fun, ran it until the MOT expired in late summer 2013 and it has sat on the drive ever since. Mileage I recall was 73,000 with Ford Service history and a stamp for cambelt replacement.

Just gauging interest as I do need to do something about it, possibly break for a few choice parts or sell complete. It was a really clean car inside and out but has sat for years, grown a few clumps of moss and mould spots inside, mirrors have turned pink and has one flat tyre.

Pictures below are from 2013 when I was using it, THESE ARE NOT CURRENT PICS but if anyone is interested I can get more pics, first I need to ascertain if it's still a runner, again if anyone is interested I will get a battery and see if it will actually start (and confirm mileage)

I'm based in the West Midlands.

Thanks for looking and hope the old pics don't break any rules.

Other peple would advise to manually crank the engine to ensure it hasn't seized before trying to start it with a battery.

Good shout thanks, I'll feel how it turns before hitting the starter.

Latest posts

Back