ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hello from Spain.

For almost three years I have been the proud owner of a 2011 Honda CR-Z, a car which i bought after a really long process of selection, testing and discarding a lot of cars.

My intention then was to buy a (modern) classic car in good shape, but my family and friends convinced me than it was a better idea to buy a new car, avoiding the numerous problems of old vehicles, and i bought a model which i thought it would be a classic car in the future.

Almost three years later i'm still drooling about owning a modern classic, and i'm thinking about selling my CR-Z and buying a 1.7 Ford Puma, a model than fit quite well with my interest on compact coupes (much like the CR-Z), and which can be a way to learn more about car restoration, a subject i'm quite intererested right now.

I hope to start my own thread on the ProjectPuma section in no time.

P.D. Sorry by the mistakes i'm sure i made in this comment.

Welcome along!

Your English is much better than my Spanish so don't worry about mistakes! Look forward to seeing your project soon :eek:k:

Welcome along!

Just beware I think that in some parts of Spain they are making it difficult for older cars with higher emissions, maybe they get taxed to enter cities or not allowed at all, I can't remember.

Good luck with the potential project.

Not in my ZOI, fortunately.

That problem is exclusive of Madrid and Barcelona, by now... i live on the northwestern coast of Spain.

Welcome :grin:
Being in Spain should keep the dreaded rust at bay.
Good luck with your project.

Not really.

I live in the northwestern coast of Spain, a place called Galicia where the rust can be a problem.

I hope to buy a rust free unit in the interior, and give a full treatment to prevent rotting.

Latest posts

Back