I love my puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkeymanlee1968

Hi everyone
I'm based in Redhill in Surrey, I bought my 51 reg 1.7 Thunder last August. It's in pretty good condition apart from the rear wheel arches and a dent by the n/s rear wheel arch, I've just had it serviced by my local Ford dealer, and also had the timing belt changed at 80000 miles.
Its a great car to drive and I'm having a lot of fun with it.
I went to simply ford at Beaulieu last weekend and was hoping to see some more pumas but only saw 4 others.
I'm going to be going to some of the Ford shows this summer so I'm looking forward to meeting some other puma owners.

Welcome along, Simply Ford at Beaulieu was on the same day as Fiesta in the Park which is where a number of members were.

Who are you going to the shows with? We're at Ford Fair later on in the year if you're going? You could even join the stand.

Hi I'm Lee by the way I forgot to mention that on my last post.
I went to simply ford with my friend Sarah. I didn't know about fiesta in the park. I will probably be at Ford fair and hope to have the body work sorted by then and would definitely like to join in at the stand and meet other puma owners thank you..
Cheers Lee
2002 moondust silver (51 plate)

Hi Lee!

Sounds good, although it isn't a requirement for the cars to be concurs condition :)

Check out this link for the Ford Fair stand info

https://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=372279#p372279

Hi not sure if I I will able to get there, currently waiting for the Rac at Oxford services on the M40 as a rear wheel bearing has gone (again) and now I can't move. Hope I. Will be back on the road soon ff I can't make it hope everyone has a good day tomorrow. Cheers Lee

Hi I'm sorry to say that I will not be able to make it to Ford fair this year as my puma broke down on the way.. Still on the M40 Oxford services waiting for a lift home

Sorry to hear that you broke down!! Hope it didn't take too long to get back up and running.

Thanks, happily my girl is back on the road £600 later, I had to renew the whole hub assembly, brake drum and abs ring. Also renewed the other bearing so hopefully there won't be any more problems. Sorry I missed Ford Fair but I hope to be there next year

Latest posts

Back