Hi all.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad4jags

Hi everyone.
I've been a member of this forum for quite a while now and its proved to be a valuable resource for me on many an occasion :grin: .
So I hang my head in shame as I belatedly introduce myself :oops: .
I currently own 4 Pumas,all 1.7's and each an absolute joy to drive and work on....they keep me busy!!
I'm hoping to start contributing as I feel I have a pretty decent knowledge of these cars nowadays,having completely stripped and restored my 2000 panther black model last year and done plenty of jobs on the other 3 in the time I've had them.
Anyway,with the help of my son,I plan to upload some photo's of my fleet shortly..I'm at a loss with technology :roll:

Greetings from tropical Aberdeenshire.

Hi and welcome from "tropical" Ayrshire, sorry but there seems to be a yellow gap in your collection mate :grin:

Ha Ha...sorry Zinc but I think the wife would flip her lid if I were to take home another....especially as she's got her heart set on a new living room carpet :grin:

Thanks.
Good to see some Puma enthusiasts close by(reasonably) :) .
There are very few of these cars up my way,all my ones have been bought from the far flung corners of England,they seem to be in better condition body wise down south and it makes for a great road trip back home :grin:

T

As far as I am aware I have the only "millie" north of the border and mine came from down south as well

Crikey,that is rare...I can't say I've ever seen one in this neck of the woods and being a Puma owner you''re always on the lookout when out and about.
Best look after her mate,she'll be an asset to you some day :cool:

Welcome to the site! Blimey, a lurker in the shadows with a collection of 4! That's impressive.

Glad to hear that you've found our little site of use!

Thanks Red.
Yes this site has proven very useful to me over the years. :grin: :grin:
These little cars get under your skin...it all started with the wife's one and just grew from there......it's an illness!!
In all honesty I love working on them and each one has a slightly different character,the little quirks :) They always put a smile on my face.

Latest posts

Back