OE Alloy Gear Knob made from?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-B-

Last week I was diagnosed with Allergic Contact Dermatitis. Apparently contact to nickel, can be a cause. Got me wondering...

Good question, I do not know. Hopefully not nickel as it's a nice knob to touch.

I have this but with steel/iron. The Puma knob is aluminium so we're ok. OEM I think it's anodised or painted, there is certainly a coating of some kind

st220kyle said:
red said:
Good question, I do not know. Hopefully not nickel as it's a nice knob to touch.

Like touching knobs do you? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You should have seen the posts a few years back when someone said they would start polishing them for people.... :lol:

CherryVimto said:
st220kyle said:
red said:

You should have seen the posts a few years back when someone said they would start polishing them for people.... :lol:

They look especially nice with a little bobble-hat on them too :-D

CherryVimto said:
st220kyle said:
red said:

Someone seriously turned up here offering to polish peoples knobs?!
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Latest posts

Back