Puma 1.6 perfect for repair project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne

I am looking to sell my Puma. I really don't want to but can't afford to keep her. So I am keen for her to go to someone who will fix her rather than use her for spares. She failed her last MOT in style! However, most of it is just normal wear and tear which you'd expect for her age. The main issue is the rust and the emissions. Over the last year I have spent money on welding repairs to both rear wheel arches and had the bonnet re-sprayed. She also has new tyres and new Bosch wiper blades and new boot arm-extenders. I keep her in good general condition inside and out and am really sad to have to let her go. Not being a mechanic myself I have reached the stage where she is too expensive for me. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking for £300 (the tyres alone are worth that much). I am more than happy to send photos of the car and a pdf of the MOT fail certificate as I cannot upload them here. She is the purple colour. Thanks.

You could put the registration on here, and people can look up the MOT details themselves at:
https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-history

Latest posts

Back