Black puma project - e3silversurfer

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The hard part is getting the lens to seperate from the black part which you are going to change the colour of. Other than that, there is no big challenge to it. Mine is still looking fine and has not reacted to the hot light atmosphere yet.

red said:
Holy thread resurrection batman! Good to see you Elvin.. glad to see the Puma is still happy!

Thanks :) . Still a few stuff to sort out on the puma... got to look for a new head unit as well... old one packed up... currently drivingi it around with a big hole in the dash lol

Flying Scotsman said:
Hi Elvin.... just seen the seats you have.....

Fancy selling them or swapping for an FRP Interior?

If neither... where did you get them done?

lol No I dont think I will be swapping them or selling them. I got them done myself. You just have to get a seat frame runner from a fiesta 3.5 and also 2 top hats for lifting the runners and design/mount the seats onto them.

These seats were quite readily available back when I was looking for bucket seats. Not sure if they are common now a days though.

Yes thanks for the subframe info... But I have FRP seats.... with subframes and top hats...
And yes i noticed afterwards that yours are the cheap version of the sparco torino seats. I think i'll stick with my original plan and keep the FRP seats for the time being.. cheers anyway.

Flying Scotsman said:
Yes thanks for the subframe info... But I have FRP seats.... with subframes and top hats...
And yes i noticed afterwards that yours are the cheap version of the sparco torino seats. I think i'll stick with my original plan and keep the FRP seats for the time being.. cheers anyway.

Fine. Didn't want them anyway. Hmpf.
Paraphrased for you.. lol... :-D

evilrob said:
Flying Scotsman said:

meh
Paraphrased for you.. lol... :-D

Paraphrased correctly....

alohas1976 said:
tell me friend what kind of brackets and sliders you used?

Good luck with that - he hasn't been online here for over 7 years :lol:

Does this not answer it from above?

"You just have to get a seat frame runner from a fiesta 3.5 and also 2 top hats for lifting the runners and design/mount the seats onto them."

red said:
Does this not answer it from above?

"You just have to get a seat frame runner from a fiesta 3.5 and also 2 top hats for lifting the runners and design/mount the seats onto them."

Thank you my friend , i will try to find from scrap fiesta mk3

Latest posts

Back