ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mukamika

Hi,

New to this forum, have owned a couple of 1.7s over the years and have a low mileage one now, mooniest silver, 51 plate with just 42k on the clock, interested on what it might be worth, very clean with no rust at all on bodywork, any estimates would be very helpful

Quite a lot of variables determine value. Certainly low mileage and clean bodywork is a good start.

What's everything else like, suspension components, perishable items such as bushes and top mounts, wheels, tyres, brakes, interior, electrics?
What's the service history like, is it due a cambelt change?

Could be anything from £1000-£3000 I'd say. It also depends how quickly you're looking to sell etc.

As far as I know it's never had a cambelt , a factor I know and where should I go for this, read many conflicting statements.

It's been of the road for a while , history is a bit patchy but had only row owners before me , not messed around with and and an honest car, currently on the road in use with a current mot, all the suspension and bushes are original, but it drives well and handles as it should

Back