Vehicle For Sale [Withdrawn] 2001 dark green Puma 1.7 MOT failure

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR2driver

I am selling my late brother's 2001 dark green Puma 1.7. It was his pride and joy. It has been parked and not run for 6 months or so and the MOT has expired. It has in the region of 78,000 miles on the clock. It is generally in good condition, as you can see from the photos. The interior has mould growing in places, due to the damp winter conditions and not being run. The only mechanical issue that he mentioned to me was that one of the electric windows was broken. Has two keys, aftermarket stereo and possibly uprated speakers. Located in Birmingham, and will need to be taken away on a trailer or similar due to no MOT. Scrap companies that collect cars and tow them away have offered me £350 for it. Because it was my brother's pride and joy, I would like it to go to an enthusiast rather than scrap it. So if anybody is interested in buying it for the same £350 that the scrap companies have quoted me, please send me a message on this forum.

puma01.jpg

puma02.jpg

puma03.jpg

puma04.jpg

puma05.jpg

puma06.jpg

puma07.jpg

puma08.jpg

puma09.jpg

puma10.jpg

Would be nice to know the registration number so we can see what the MOT history is like and what the last failures were....

Latest posts

Back