It's me....;)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarah

Yep, howdy all, it's Sarah, back from the tumbleweed world that was PumaPeople and onto a hugely nicer site where I shall once more be correcting people's grammar and generally writing tosh!

It's soooooooooooo good to be back :p

Welcome Sarah
006.gif

Now be nice and play friendly with everyone
014.gif

lol

Behave Darren or I'll mod your ass! :p

No worries on correcting grammer or punctuation Sarah, not if I'm around! :lol:

You know full well Ollie only listens to me...

Sarah,

Your Thunder coping with having climbing gear sling in it?

Dal said:
Doing pretty well, to be honest! Went to Wales at the weekend and slung in all my gear, Matt's, bouldering mats, 2 big ropes and the whole thing went like a dream.....; )

I love my car, I reallyreally do!

crystalpuma said:
Another grammar ally, marvellous! :D

Hello you! We talked on t'other website that shall not be named a couple of times....yes, I am a grammar ally. Together, we shall step forth and wipe out erroneous apostrophes and clumsy semi-colons!

crystalpuma said:
It's a shame that so many nice people have poor grammar :p
If you notice any that really set your teeth on edge, like an ebay auction I saw a bit ago. "many boot's available in a section of colour's and style's" or somthing similar. :crazy: Let me know and I'll surreptitiously correct them. ;)

Sarah said:
Dal said:
Doing pretty well, to be honest! Went to Wales at the weekend and slung in all my gear, Matt's, bouldering mats, 2 big ropes and the whole thing went like a dream.....; )

I love my car, I reallyreally do!

Shouldn't there be a space between the two really's?

:p

And there's me thinking you know when Im winding people up.....

;)

Latest posts

Back