Nancy - Moondust silver 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooh! That would be cool. Only problem is I am massively broke so I can't offer anything decent for it. What is it worth and I will see what I can do. :)

£7.30 Royal Mail signed for. If it is no hassle I could paypal/bank transfer you the money. If you'd prefer to wait til a meet (Leics meet?) then that's fine too. :D

I love the Project Puma URL in the rear window! :grin:

whereaboouts are you from? i'm sure i've seen your car out and about but i'm in Dartford, Kent

Michelle x

URL stickers available here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

Neil said:
URL stickers available here

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6452" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:eek:k:

thanks for that, just showed hubby the stickers, I think i'll be getting a side window sticker in 'pink' :thumbs:

Michelle.Le said:
I love the Project Puma URL in the rear window! :grin:

whereaboouts are you from? i'm sure i've seen your car out and about but i'm in Dartford, Kent

Michelle x

I'm in Herts at the mo, do a lot of journeys round the north end of the M25 and along the M3 and to Essex but not been to Kent for aaages. There are imposter Pumas with paw prints though :p

New plan is to keep her going as best I can on a budget. Just don't love her as I used to as she keeps breaking (e.g. gearbox now). The money I was saving towards rust is going on me :eek: and I am going to try to make more effort keeping her clean to make up for running round on 'broken' shocks for the foreseeable future :p

New tyres next. Have swapped rears and fronts to get the last mm out of the (ex-)rears. Michelins are really expensive at the mo and not sure what to go for instead that is similar (good grip wet & dry rather than super in dry and rubbish in wet!).

crystalpuma said:
There are imposter Pumas with paw prints though.

I have seen a Silver Fiesta wearing 'paw prints' too.

Exhaust works well, now i know why Nancy can keep up with CJ, it always baffled me that one.

My car is no faster than standard, I find it annoyingly slow. I think it is all about the driver not the car. Both myself and Kev can keep up with FRPs on the right road.

crystalpuma said:
My car is no faster than standard, I find it annoyingly slow. I think it is all about the driver not the car. Both myself and Kev can keep up with FRPs on the right road.

Totally agree. An FRP isn't that much faster than a standard Puma that a better / faster driver could make up the difference.

Latest posts

Back