Instrument Cluster Differences?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

True Blue

Hello.

I need to buy an used instrument cluster for my car, and I found this (german km/h spec):

PKphR.jpg

xD2m8.jpg

As you can see, the instrument clusters looks to be similar, but I noticed that there are some small differences on the light positions from airbag and doors lights, maybe?

I would like to know from what year are they from? Anybody knows what is from Ford Puma or Fiesta Mk5? will they work properly?

Thanks

I'm not 100% certain about the ones above, as I have an earlier car. But make sure you don't get a cable driven one, with the semi circular dials. What was the build date of you car, go for one from the same year.

sorry to bump ancient thread but i'd also like to know are these two instrument clusters above both from Puma, which is the later model, or maybe one of them is not even from Puma. Thanks.

I am on continent and my instrument cluster is in km/h. 2002. model, I have the top version in my car. So I can confirm that the top one (with airbag warning within the speedo area) is indeed from a puma.

All the digital Puma ones I've seen are like the top one, the bottom I suspect May be a Fiesta one. I can dig out the part no for the Puma one if you like, it's on the label on the top and printed on the face if you take the glass out

I resuscitate the subject. I confirm ,The 2 counters come from ford puma mine original is the bottom one (1999), I had to change it and I realized that my lights of doors and airbag are reversed.

You may find there's no traction control light on the fiesta cluster.

Latest posts

Back