ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

new_puma

Green Puma on the M5 (J8) to M6 Thursday night about 22:00, Doing 25mph in 50mph roadworks (single lane), I was beeping flashing and beeping some more but you wouldn't speed up, to top it off you left your right indicator on all the way down the motorway...that royally p!ssed me off, I can't remember the reg but I'd post it just to embarrass them...My god I was sweating I was so p!ssed. Silly old goat!!!

Methinks sometimes the idiots are the ones with their fingers on the flashers :grin:

Stick to being a carrot :)

i bet if they do read this they wouldnt be embarrassed,they would be happy in the knowledge that the guy behind them flashing and beeping got so p*ssed off :)

Speed limits mean maximum speed, if it is safe to do so. There could have been any number of reasons why the car was doing 25 mph if indeed it actually was.

Highway code
Point 103

Signals should be cancelled after use

So the other driver was in error - you are quite correct

However
Point 104 suggests that you, as a driver should be aware that signals may not have been cancelled.

However you also were not following the highway code
Flashing headlights. Only flash your headlights to let other road users know that you are there. Do not flash your headlights to convey any other message or intimidate other road users
The horn. Use only while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence. Never sound your horn aggressively.

Grow up

Puma Babe said:
Highway code
Point 103

Signals should be cancelled after use

So the other driver was in error - you are quite correct

However
Point 104 suggests that you, as a driver should be aware that signals may not have been cancelled.

However you also were not following the highway code
Flashing headlights. Only flash your headlights to let other road users know that you are there. Do not flash your headlights to convey any other message or intimidate other road users
The horn. Use only while your vehicle is moving and you need to warn other road users of your presence. Never sound your horn aggressively.

Grow up

Bitch please. <_<

quest63 said:
Speed limits mean maximum speed, if it is safe to do so. There could have been any number of reasons why the car was doing 25 mph if indeed it actually was.

There was no reason to do 25mph AT ALL, there were no workmen on the side. The only reason they was doing 25 is because they were incompetent old fools. You've seen people sitting on the wheel right? well this guy was licking the windscreen he was that pushed up, theres no way he had control of the vehicle.

To the rest of you...Don't fvckin judge me.

Specially that old bint tellin me to grow up! gah!!!

qHBf6.jpg

There was no reason that you know of why they were doing this alleged speed, not no reason. If he was face up to the windscreen perhaps he could not see particularly well, what would your solution be to that scenario? that he drive faster?.

You will find that the lady you refer to with your foul mouth is a longstanding member of our family,well liked, and respected and a valuable contributor to the forum. You have been told before by members about your language and I suspect you will find yourself being judged by many people, and deservedly so.

I have reported both these posts, so when your mouth is having another episode you can direct it at me.

I think the point people are making its not funny, clever, or big, to harass other drivers.

Everyone gets old, and I'm sure you wouldn't want your grandparents treated that way.

I was not harassing them...I was merely pointing out that he was doing 25mph on a 50mph road that was holding EVERYONE back...The thing your not seeing is that it is dangerous to the drivers at the rear as cars going faster approaching "the pack" may misjudge the speed, given it will have suddenly dropped...due to this INCOMPETENT driver.

If there was a reason for his speed and position, you'd think he would put on his hazards and pull over when safe to do so...he didn't, so that can rule that out. But either way...I couldn't give a flying kung fu panda fvck about it now!

Please do not try and get around the swear filter, it's there for a reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back