2002 Puma 1.7 for sale - 12 months MOT

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schnick18

Hi

I'm reluctantly selling my 2002 (52) Puma 1,7. Absolutely adore the car, but I do 50 miles a day and looking to upgrade.

-She has 12 months MOT to 7th June 2017 - only advisory was on tyres. These are all around 2.5mm and may need changing within the year
-81,500 miles
-I serviced it in February, changing spark plugs, air filter, cabin filter, oil filter, fuel filter and oil.
-4 keys including two normal, one remote and one blade type (is that master for copies?)
-I've fitted some mats that were specially cut for the car

As per all 1.7s has remote central locking, alloys (VGC!), 6CD multichanger (works fine, CD1 is a bit funny sometimes but rest work fine), air con (still blows very cold!), ABS, power steering and electric windows

No rips or tears on the seats, all electrics work a treat. As per all cars, there is some rust coming through on back arches (i will try to add photos) and on drivers sill. It's probably the best untreated puma I have ever seen, and hence why I bought it.

I'm looking for £750, but will consider offers. The car is located in Solihull and can be viewed on evenings and weekends.

I need to figure out how to add photos as apparently they are too big!

Thanks, Nick 07530824466

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back