260mm Discs and Calipers and 280mm ST150 Discs

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmer69

Good morning folks I'm slowly clearing out my stash of puma parts and I think I've come to the last of them. I have for sale;

Front calipers off of a 2002 puma 1.7, 30,000 miles on them painted silver with black carriers. Pins removed and greased before storage and new bleed nipples fitted. There are also mounting bolts but they may be ST150 ones. With these you have the option to take a pair of EBC 3GD Sport Turbo Groove discs, which are dimpled and grooved, these have done about 8000 miles but there's still life in them. £40 plus postage for the lot

I also have a set of 280mm Fiesta ST150 brake discs for sale, they have only done about 1500 miles but I took them off when I was experimenting with my brake set up and they never went back on the car before I sold it. They are EBC Ultimax USR slotted discs and cost me about £150. Yours for £50 plus postage.

I'll try to get postage costs over the next few days to help make this more accurate and photos will be available on request. Thought I'd give you guys a chance before they go on eBay.

Offers welcomed as always.
Greg

Hi I might be interested in the 260mm disks an calipers, it will be a straight swap from 240's so not to many dramas (im pretty sure the bolts on 240's an 260's are the same an im assuming the tread for the hoses are too?), where are you located? Im suffolk based...

Yes, straight swap. I'm in Aberdeen, will get postage details over the weekend

jimmer69 said:
I also have a set of 280mm Fiesta ST150 brake discs for sale, they have only done about 1500 miles but I took them off when I was experimenting with my brake set up and they never went back on the car before I sold it. They are EBC Ultimax USR slotted discs and cost me about £150. Yours for £50 plus postage.

Hi Greg,

Sorry to be cheeky, but would you take £40 for these? I'm in Aberdeen(shire) so could collect this weekend! Save you the hassle of packaging, waiting for a courier to collect etc etc.

Graeme

Graeme, Severio pipped you to them so I'll wait and see what he thinks of the postage before I agree anything. Just to confirm though £40 is spot on, only postage costs will alter this so if you collect they're yours for £40.

Hi, Are you able to find out postage costs? My post code is IP5 1NH, I would love to collect them in person (an hack the puma) but its like a 7 hour plus drive an with work I just wont have the time! Do you accept paypal?

jimmer69 said:
Graeme, Severio pipped you to them so I'll wait and see what he thinks of the postage before I agree anything. Just to confirm though £40 is spot on, only postage costs will alter this so if you collect they're yours for £40.

No problem Greg. Although I'm a little confused, looking at the above posts, is Serverio not just wanting the 260mm calipers and discs, I'm after the 280mm discs.

Graeme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back