300mm brake conversion for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

d170sam

hello everyone, i will have a 300mm st170 front brake conversion for sale in the next couple of weeks, these were bought brand new from pumabuild, kit will include:

- st170 front calipers (both left and right)
- 40 groove front discs (worn but with plenty of life left in them)
- front mintex pads (worn but plenty of life left in them)
- Goodridge braided front brake lines
- all bolts and fittings

i need to give them a clean up, but them work really well and will make a good upgrade for any puma, the only thing that needs to be modified is the front knuckles will need the bolt hole drilled out 1mm bigger, this is very easy to do and takes 5 mins, it doesnt weaken the knuckles at all and it is what pumabuild do to fit these brakes, and i said above you will get everything to bolt straight on, they cost around £700 new for the full kit, im open to offers, idealy around £200 which will include postage, or collection if you like but i live in cornwall

many thanks

sam

Sounds good to me bud, I will be taking them off my car on fri, and I will try and get them cleaned up and painted, they should be ready to send out middle of next week!

Sounds fine, my email address is [email protected] you should be able to make payment with just that, I will try and get them posted on Tuesday, still gotta clean them up and repaint them on Monday

hey im relly sorry i cant buy them off you as i not got the cash for them i forgot i got to pay for car tax i will let u no if i get hold of the cash as relly wood like the kit but if you find a new buyer sell to them

sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back