Ashby Folville - Tuesday 13th July

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Yep that time of the month again :D

Anyone fancy meeting up at the Red Lion, Rothley around 4:15 ready to leave for 4:30 for the Ashby Folville show?

sorry - will be on holidays for both the July and August events

overall attendance for these months should be very high, though!

I'll try and make it. Will be a bit of a mission coming from high Wycombe though!

hope it clears up abit for tomorrow! missed it last month because of rain :evil:

Yeah, gutted we couldn't go last month :-(

Again, I've taken half a days holiday for this :)

May now have to wash my car though as it did get slightly wet this morning on the way back to it's garage :-( Will see how it dries though, as it only spitted on it.

Neil, you're more than welcome to stay as Zara says. However let me know as soon as you can mate, as I'll have to fetch the spare bed from my parents' house lol.

Would have thought youd have kept it out as itl be out again 2moro :? esp if its getting washed again aswell....

Neil's already told me he wont be coming.

Again I can't make it mate - I don't get out of work until 1700, and got a drive home on Wednesday to drop the FRP off to it's new owner.

Cheers for the offer though!

zara#014 said:
Would have thought youd have kept it out as itl be out again 2moro :? esp if its getting washed again aswell....

Well the original plan was (and possibly still is) to avoid washing it, as its still clean from the weekend.

If I kept it out and we didn't end up going due to weather, then it was a waste of time having it out and getting it dirty.

youve put it away so it isnt still out at all. lol

nevermind!

just been looking at the weather and it looks a bit moist for tomorrow evening :(

will someone drop me a text if things don't go ahead as there is something I need to get done in nottingham and tomorrow night would be the perfect chance if things are rained off :)

Back