Ashby Folville - Tuesday June 8th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyW

It's that time of the month people, Asbhy Folville is next Tuesday - 8th June.

I'm actually taking half a day off work to save rushing about and so I can be with the rest of you on the main field (and to wash the car of course :p ). Obviously this is weather dependant - I won't be attending if it's raining.

What's the plan this time round? Meet at the Red Lion in Rothely about 4:15? I think this is what Zara/Jacko/Jay normally do? If everyone's ok with this, then I think that we should make this the plan :eek:k:

Neil - if you're planning on coming to this and you want to make a night of it and stay over at ours, you're more than welcome :) But I'll need to know in the next few days so I have time to get the spare bed/room sorted :eek:k:

Bugger - I'm on leave but I'm at Thorpe Park that day.

I will aim to be there as usual.

of course it's weather dependent but if it's wet I might still pop in for a coffee if there would be one going ;) :lol:

Jacko - you going to meet us at the Red Lion at about 4:15?

Paul - of course mate :) you know you're welcome anytime.

I'll be doing my usual leaving straight from work and getting there around 5:30 - 5:45.

If it isn't cancelled due to weather I'll definitely stick the bike in the show area this time to show off the current look with different coloured wheels and very sexy new exhaust haha :)

andy; yep as long as im out of school bang on 4! might be a few mins late....

Jacko has forgotten that he has a staff meeting at 4 this Tuesday (as have I)!!!

the only way he will make it is if the meeting is cancelled...

Back