Bought a set of these!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audio84

Well, getting the puma has been on hold for months because of problems (splitting up with my girlfriend, moving house, etc), but now I can finally get back to it.

I haven't bought the car yet, I'll be getting it in September. It'll be melina blue, and I plan to get some bits and bobs for it before I buy the car so that I can get to work on it as soon as I buy it. Bits include wheels, suspension, HID headlights and standard OEM mudflaps.

I've just bought these for it! Here's the actual photo of one of them - they're all in almost perfect condition.

75797712.jpg

O.Z. Superturismo GT (older design), 16" 4x108. All four have tyres with 7mm tread.

£170 for the four! So yeah, I had to post this - chuffed to bits!

Well if it'll look anything like this photoshop I whipped together:

puma2m.jpg

...then I'll be HUGELY impressed!

Beautiful set of rims there and a bargain price, especially considering the tyres were included with plenty of tread on them!

If it looks half as good as audio84's photoshop Puma above, it's gonna be one really nice car you'll have there!

Just what you'll need after all those problems in your love life!

Best of luck with your search!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'll be getting 16's with 20mm spacers, lowered around 40mm. It'll sit very similar to ScubaSteve's puma as I THINK that's what he has, and to me it's the perfect look!

Nice rims, sounds like you got a bargain there! I think sometimes 17" wheels can look too much on a standard puma, I like 16 with the right profile tyre, & lowered.

Noo I know he has Speedline's Scotsman, sorry I should have said! I just mean the stance with the spacers, the size of the wheels and the ride height - it'll be the same, just with a different alloy design :)

Looking forward to it!

I'm buying the wheels, springs, mud flaps and HID kit so that like I said, the moment I buy it I can get to work on it :D

They'll make the world of difference! Been snooping at everyone's and have been making notes, heh! Loving the decals btw FlyingScotsman - they suit it perfectly!

I've recently bought a set of these too! Only as winter wheels mind you.. they're pretty scuffed and need a refurb so I got them really cheap

But nice buy fella! :eek:k:

....I've just brought them down to £140 :shock:

Long story short, I'm waiting for a refund for my Formula 1 tickets (we were turned away) and they were £180. I said to him if I give him a deposit could he hold onto them until I get the refund, so he was fine with that - gave him £50 as a deposit.

Well he just asked me today if I want to give him another £90 today and call it quits, as he was sending things in my area and wanted to send these the same time.

£140 for a set of almost new 16" OZ Superturismo with practically new tyres on :shock:

Thats rotten luck mate, how did it happen, did you paypal him the money or just do a bank transfer?

Lets hope your connections can get your money back, are you sure hes not just been held up, or has he blatently just told you your not having the wheels??

Back