Brands Hatch - 2014

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

It has been mentioned in a few threads recently that there is some interest in a track day outing to Brands Hatch this year. I thought it would be a good idea to have a central place to discuss this and hopefully we can decided on something and get it booked up.

Interested People & Dates;

Aaron - August/September
Alan - End of August/September
Amanda - August/September
Jay - Not first 2 weeks in September
Neil - July/August/September

Neil - July onwards (but August/September is prob more sensible tbh)

Best to steer clear of major shows round that time if possible though by at least a couple of weeks.

Me! If we're doing August/September a weekday would be preferable.. I know track days are normally weekdays but I'm just sayin :lol:

Yep, put my name down. But I am away around the middle of August! :grin:

As long as it doesn't fall on the first 2 weeks of September I'd be interested.... Not sure Lucy would be very impressed If I rearranged our wedding for a track day :grin:

PumaJay said:
As long as it doesn't fall on the first 2 weeks of September I'd be interested.... Not sure Lucy would be very impressed If I rearranged our wedding for a track day :grin:

Have the wedding in the pit lane mate! Reception in the garage! :p

BigAl said:
PumaJay said:

Have the wedding in the pit lane mate! Reception in the garage! :p

I actually would.... I really dont think she'd be impressed though, it would be fitting though seeing as it was ProjP and pumapeople that got us together, I owe quite a lot to these little cars!

Go on. You know you want to. You could have a puma guard of honor and if we can plan it well enough we might even be able to play here comes the bride on the horns :)

PumaJay said:
I actually would.... I really dont think she'd be impressed though, it would be fitting though seeing as it was ProjP and pumapeople that got us together, I owe quite a lot to these little cars!

Good on ya mate.. doesn't work out that way for all of us as i've recently learned..

Let hope so :)

Theres nothing yet on Javelin for Brands Hatch during August or September... But on the brands Hatch website (more expensive!) theres the following to choose from..

Wed 2 Jul £245
Mon 7 Jul (GP Circuit) £450
Thu 24 Jul £245
Wed 13 Aug £245
Tue 26 Aug £245
Wed 3 Sep £249

All include Open Pit Lane

Bentleya said:
Tuesday 26 August is a good date, but £245 is pretty steep. I wonder if they would do a group booking.

I'm sure they would do something on the price, especially if we could confirm a certain minimum number 5-10?

I think we need to get something sorted so everyone can pencil a date in their diaries! :grin:

On a slightly seperate note, i did speak to Will at Rockingham during the week about another trackday at Rockingham if anyone might also be interested in that too? He might also have other dates later in the year! :grin:

Hi Alan

Thank you for the call yesterday and apologies for the slow response.

Following our conversation and the success of the event we held last year I would be more than happy to extend a discount to Project Puma members on all of our track day for 2014.

I have listed the details below:

I can also confirm that I can extend a Club discount rate to our peak season track days – I have listed details below:

-      10% discount on any of the listed Rockingham track days
-      Free Club Garage area
-      Club Paddock suite
-      Free additional driver (usually £25)

We have availability on the following events

April 20th – Session day - £145 per car (£125 early bird)
April 21st – Open Pit lane - £215 per car (£195 early bird)
May 29th – Open Pit lane - £215 per car (£195 early bird)
June 21st  – Open Pit lane - £215 per car (£195 early bird)

+ your 10% club discount

Let me know if there is interest in any of these particular dates and I will set up an exclusive Project Puma web shop page.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me

Kind regards

Will

Will Thomas

Events Coordinator
Rockingham - Europe’s fastest racing circuit

Direct:       01536 270143
Mobile:      07515 328134
Email:        [email protected]
Website:    http://www.rockingham.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

April 21st sounds good to me as I have Mondays off :D but I could always book for May 29th :D

June 21st is out of the question for me I'm afraid

I'm going to be in the Falklands until September quite soon, so I doubt I'll make any of this.

April the 21st is Easter Monday (bank holiday) so that would be good for me, & hopefully a few others! :grin:

Back