Broken wire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Midnight Blue

Hi - just found a broken wire that should be attached to tailgate strut. Lights all work so I guess it is an earth?? Any ideas about fixing it please as the wire doesn't seem to have any play in it?

Thanks

The wire will be for the brake light mounted in the boot lid. Have a search about it and you should find more info on it. I can't help much from my phone, sorry.

Thanks guys. Have already established it was brake light with the aid of a fishing umbrella!! Now on way to look for a piece of wire!!!

I don't get it. What's it meant to say? I see lots of weirdly bodged number plates that seem to be gibberish. Why would you bother with it if the only thing it does is get you pulled by the police?

The British Standard (currently BS AU 145d) isn't on it either.

oilburner said:
I can't possibly say what I thought it said at first glance! Not on a family forum anyways!
Ah, glad it wasn't just me then! At first glance, that's what it screams!!!

So a 5 is an A then? Christ, it's worse than txt spk.

If you look closely at the pictures of my "millie" you can probably see that my plate is illegal too.

Never worked out what all the fuss was about, if you can read it that should be enough, all this b******s about must have makers name, bs standard, correct spacing, upright letters only, certain size letters only etc etc etc.

Wonder how many local police actually know what is legal and what isn't anyway

BTW I was with "oilburner" but then if you are an "x" one why not advertise it :grin:
Oh and I count 5 wrongs........car should be yellow :lol:

I have driven Pumas since 2006 and never had a legal plate for more than a few weeks. I have probably been called the N version on many occasions when idiot drivers have p155ed me off :-D

Back