Damo's Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just passed its M.O.T with flying colours :thumbs:

I've removed the HID kit, and probably not going to put it back on so if anybody is after a great quality bit of kit gimme a shout

In fact the whole car might be available as Im thinking of a change

Cheers

Damo

Thanks Flying Scotsman :thumbs:

The HID Kit is this one:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-97-01-ULTRA-HID-XENON-CONVERSION-KIT-9005-35w-/370247509415?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item563478a5a7#ht_2442wt_1019" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I would probably be looking to recover half my money back so £25 plus postage costs

Regarding a change, Ive managed to save some money up, which Im in 2 minds to either do some further mods to the Puma, or just get something newer and faster straight out the box

Like I said, its not definite and at this stage is merely a possibility

Cheers

Damo

How did you do the interior light? That looks good! I can see it's a perfect fit.. Did you have to make it?

damo :-) said:
Lol, ay up Looney mate :grin:

Arches cost me just under £50 off ebay, and fitting/spraying £350

Cheers

Damo

Where was that done again, I think it says it in your thread but Im having a lazy day

@flying Scotsman: Not sure yet pal, got a few ideas floating around if I keep her, and as for a replacement it will prob be another vrs, as I love em

@moondust ka: the kit I used was this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T10-501-BA9S-Dome-Festoon-Adapter-Panel-48-SMD-LED-Car-Interior-Light-Bulb-UK-/230767906539?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35bad6ceeb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

@quest63 Daz at Imageworx did the work for me. He's mainly vw and does a lot of work for the edition38 guys. He's based at cresswell, near Chesterfield.

Cheers

Damo

Flying Scotsman said:
Hadn't seen that light before.... now bought... :thumbs:

lol, huge improvement over the standard light...you won't be disappointed :thumbs:

Cheers

Damo

Car now sold :-(

But at least it will still be on here as its been bought by a smashing bloke from Norwich.

Enjoy it Chris, and thanks again

Damo

Latest posts

Back