dilemma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burntbadger

Hi All. My wife had a small shunt in our Puma last week, there is no point claiming on the insurance as it only needs a new front bumper, the headlight brackets have snapped and that's about it from what I can see at the moment. the car has rusty rear arches and quite bad paintwork i.e. there is a ding or scratch somewhere on almost every panel. I have the arch repair panels and could respray it.. and it is mechanically good, 85,000 miles, new cam-belt etc. even has a parcel shelf that stays put..

however on the other hand. I always wanted a magnum grey thunder, and with the prices seeming so cheap now I am wondering do I just keep a look out for a good thunder and buy one now.

I am toying with the idea of getting a thunder and using mine as a parts bin before scraping it... what would you guys do?

im sure their is a grey thunder for sale on here for around a grand mate i read it in a thread earlyer, i will find who it is for you :grin:

Latest posts

Back