Fiesta in the Park 2014 - Cancelled

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Unfortunately after reading on the organisers of Fiesta in the Park's Facebook Group, it looks like Fiesta in the Park 2014 won't be going ahead.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/49805557115/?fref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hi everyone it is with very much regret to inform you all that after a very long chat we have decided to cancel next years show but we will hopefully be back in 2015

I think this is a real shame as Fiesta in the Park was the first show of the show season for many other us. I think we should look at doing an alternative event next May.

It's a shame. The FCGB announced back in June that they were having trouble finding a venue then in October that the event was going to be at the Battlesbridge Showground in Essex, but they now have a wedding instead.

They've had a terrible time trying to find a venue apparently. Mainly due to costs.

It's died with more of a fizzle than a fight it seems. I know that George has said that they've been trying to secure an alternative venue, but I don't get that impression.

I'm pretty sure that it they increased the ticket price a little, and offered more for the attendees, then they wouldn't be making a loss for each show.

If we can't find another show to attend in May, then we'll look at organising a meet instead, and do Colin's memorial trophy there.

I note you haven't ruled out "Pumas at Gary's House" Questy! :thumbs:

I havent ruled out buggering a chipmunk either but the odds of it happening are incalculable :-D

:? What a bummer, FITP was one of our core events of the year which is frustrating!

I agree with the above though that something else should be arranged whether another show or meet.

quest63 said:
I havent ruled out buggering a chipmunk either but the odds of it happening are incalculable :-D

make sure to sellotape the mouth shut before you do to stop it spitting its guts out :-D

Back