Fiesta in the Park - 8th May 2016 - Huntingdon

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Fiesta in the Park 2016
Sunday 8th May
Wood Green Animal Shelter, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire

The new venue is only about 10 minutes away from the previous location at Huntingdon Racecourse. With the added benefit of being able to go and visit the various animals that the shelter has if you get tired of looking at cars!

Your Puma doesn't have to be in concours condition to be on the stand, but clean and tidy and in a reasonably presentable condition is all we ask. We don't mind rust, it's a Ford after all!

As with previous years, we'll meet in our usual location nearby (in the Staples carpark) around 7am, where I'll hand out the tickets and passes, and we'll convoy to the show site.

As it's such an early start, and a long day, I really would recommend stopping somewhere overnight if you've got a long drive to get down to Cambridgeshire.

Tickets are £8 per car and includes all passengers.

There is no indication of commemorative plaques being made available this year, due to George being majorly messed around with the manufacture of them last year.

Payment Options:

• Paypal to "[email protected]"
    Please ensure that you either:
    • a) elect to pay as 'friends and family'
      b) pay £8.50 to cover the Paypal fees as I need to send the full ticket price to the organisers. Short payments will get rejected.
  • Direct bank transfer. Please PM me for the necessary details.

The deadline for me to submit our form is 31st March, so I'm going to leave this open until the very last minute.

If you have any questions, please just ask.

Date:

Sunday 8th May 2016

Show Location:

Wood Green Animal Shelter, PE29 2NH

We will meet around the corner, same as previous years:

Meet Location:

Staples
St. Peters Rd
Huntingdon
PE29 7DZ

Time: 06:30 promptly at the meet point, we'll leave as soon as everyone has arrived, but no later than 07:00.

Google Map: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tesco+Extra/@52.3523145,-0.1847437,17z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x4877dd5053d11c3f:0x83496c460d92d8f2!2sHuntingdon+PE29+7DZ!3b1!8m2!3d52.3527789!4d-0.184373!3m4!1s0x0:0x95069d98c533088f!8m2!3d52.3526887!4d-0.1801278?hl=en

Tickets
Tickets and stands passes will be handed out at the meet point, so you must come there first, we will then convoy the couple of miles to the showground together.

If for some reason you're going to be late, or not going to be able to attend at all, please let me know as much in advance as you can, as we will not wait at the meet point for you if you just don't turn up. If you're going to be late, someone will have to come to the gate with your ticket and stand pass, or if you can't make it, someone else might be able to take your place to the stand.

Things you'll need!

Cash
There is a cash machine on site, but please remember to bring some with you, or a card. Food, parts and spares, there's stands with all of it. You don't want to find that particular thing you've been after for ages, then realise you've not got any way of buying it! Some of the larger stands do sometimes have credit card facilities, but don't rely on it.

Camera
If you want photos that is... just remember to make sure it's charged or you have spare batteries.

Suncream
Even in May, you run the risk of getting burned. We are outside all day and there is very little shade to be had.

Cleaning stuff!
I don't know if water is available on site, I'd hope so with all the animals, but don't count on it being nearby. So if you want to give your puma a quick refresh, remember to bring all your essentials!

and finally...

As it's an early start, I would recommend that those of you who are travelling a little bit further arrange accommodation for the night before.

hi all its george fcgb club chairman just to let you know that we have a flypast by the bbmf raf lancaster booked in for the show

hope to see you all there

cheers

Excellent news George! Camera at the ready :eek:k:

Don't forget the deadline for this is only 3 weeks away...

Just booked tickets and looking forward to seeing you all there! :grin: :wink:

Gutted i can't make it this year, I always look forward to these events :-(

I hope you all have a great time & post up lots of pictures!

mixpuma said:
Hi, I'd like to go to this - Fiesta in the Park - show, how do I book a ticket ?

payment details are in the first post! :thumbs:

If you buy a ticket, that is your place on the stand! :cool: they wouldn't sell you a ticket and not let you on the stand :eek:k:

Back