Ford puma 1.7 top spec race/fast road vgc *REDUCED*

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adampuma

Right guys for those of you who know me yes i am selling my car as i have lost my job and needs must
So For sale reluctantly is my well looked after
Ford puma 2002 model in medium steel blue.
Selling due to losing my job.
Car has MOT until February 2013 and tax until February 2013
Top spec, elec windows/both heated screens/fully charged aircon/ elec mirrors/ non smokers pack/darkest best looking dash with passenger airbag.
Car has covered 71 thousand miles and i have all previous mot's.
Major service carried out at car garage it was purchased from. water pump, new abs sensors, Cambelt changed in 2011.
Tonnes of history and every receipt for every part this car has had. brand new alternator as bearings were making a noise, this was fitted last week, receipt to prove.
Car has never been to a rolling road but with the current mods the expected bhp is 135.
As i worked at Ford in Basildon i have always kept on top of its servicing and i have never been aggressive with driving it. i.e keeping revs below 3k when engine is cold.
This puma has had more attention than my partner and that's another reason it has to go. i have a long, Long modification list, everything that has been purchased has a receipt to prove in the extensive folder history.

Brand New full stainless steel piper 3" outward rolled full race system bought from rude racing in essex with Brand new 421 race manifold with decat held up with pumaspeed polyeurathane hangers.
Very rare 16" Compomotive FR alloy wheels in white,There are less than a handful of these wheels left in circulation and to my knowledge I have not seen these for sale on any sites, worth around £600,few minor scuffs but all in good order and fully balanced with toyo proxes t1r all round- front tyres are 2 weeks old and rears have 5mm of tread left.
12.5 mm ka rear axle spacers
Powerflex rear Polybushed rear beam.
bosch super plus 4 spark plugs fitted in april
New drop links.
white/graphite dmb gel overlays
Smoked side repeaters
shortened beesting aerial
Rear dewipered
Custom one off L.E.D rear light clusters. ORIGINAL LIGHTS CAN BE INCLUDED
Weitec 40mm lowering springs fitted all round for reasonable lowering and still keeping comfort.
Custom front led fogs fitted.
Green led clock
300mm OMP steering wheel & boss kit fitted but can include brand new ford puma black steering wheel for the sale- this is why i purchased it as i plan ahead.
Puma tape ecu fitted- new exhaust system pops and bangs even with normal driving.
Roose motorsport induction hose with k&n panel filter. 3 months old
Brand new magnecor ht leads 8.5mm- 2 months old
Brand new battery.
Uprated front door speakers- Rockford Fosgate 13cm.
Full geometry, tracking and allignment has been done 2 months ago at STS tyre pros.

Interior has been replaced with two Sparco f104 bucket seats,sliders and bases were v expensive and extremely comfortable and only 4 months old, come with matching black Sparco harnesses.
There are no marks whatsoever to the interior and is a pleasant place to be.
Rear interior has been removed and replaced with a custom one off made carpet made by T Browning upholstery in Maidstone Kent costing me £120 only a month ago.
The only bad point i can think of is mild surface rust on rear arches, few minor marks on front bumper due to stonechips.
do not let this put you off as i like to describe things as accurately as i can, the bodywork in general is very nice and clean looks very nice and shiny and has no dents
This advert may have missed some minor detail as i wrote it from looking at my receipts list and from memory. i have covered everything i can remember and that i myself would like to know if i were to buy a vehicle.
i only drive this car on weekends as i car share to work- when i had a job!
It may seem strange that this car has had a lot of high priced recent modifications but I did not think I would lose my well paid job so needs must,
Viewing/driving/inspection is recommended as this car drives spot on and will confirm my advert to a tee.
I have not purpose taken pictures for the sale as i was not expecting to have to sell this car, the pictures uploaded are ones i have taken on my Iphone through my ownership, i will try and take some soon and pictures can be taken on request.
price for Projectpuma people is £2100 which is reduced by £200 from previous ad, this car needs to be seen.
I don't want this to sound harsh but usually when people sell their cars on forums there is often complaining about the advert, if your not interested then dont comment. thankyou
Car is located in Rainham, Kent. Thanks for looking. Adam

9cb436e4.jpg

a199e326.jpg

3e47106f.jpg

dbc45b91.jpg

b87df1c0.jpg

26b85209.jpg

58eb3e5d.jpg

Latest posts

Back