FRP 458 for sale £6000

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FRPCurn

Racing Puma no 458 for sale

For sale is my Racing Puma, I have only owned the car for a few months but unfortunately as it’s a 2nd car I need the money for a house move.

The car has covered just over 89000 miles from new.

Less than 1000 miles ago the car was taken to Chris Allison for him to work his magic on. This included a full engine out refresh and brake refurbishment. Work carried out included:

Aux pulley and belts changed
Full fluid change
Cam belt change
Crankseals changed
New bushes
Alcon refurb and new rotor and bells
New rear discs, pads and calipers
Plus loads more.

Car has a Miltek manifold with a piper mid pipe and its original back box

Good points:
Car is mechanically sound with over 4k spent over the last few months
Interior is in good condition with no rips or tears
All brakes have been over hauled

Bad points:
1 key (So could do with getting another made)
Chip in windscreen (Not MOT failure)
Baffles have gone in the back box so could do with a new one
Bodywork is representative of age and mileage and could benefit from a tidy up. There is rust on both sills and on the driver side rear arch

Overall:
This is an honest example of an FRP. With the bodywork tidied up and the exhaust backbox changed it would be an excellent example. I really have listed the bad points as I like people to know what they are buying.

There are pictures in my project thread (Please note the spoiler is no longer fitted):
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=29792

I’m located in Swindon, Wiltshre and would advise viewing.

I’d like a firm £6000.

Please pm me if you would like any additional details etc. My number is 07899 806567 (Please text and Ill call you back)

Cheers,
Iain

For an FRP that's had a decent engine overhaul and brake rebuild, it's a great basis to then go ahead and sort the cosmetics out.

Shouldn't hang about long. :eek:k:

Dal said:
[post]357265[/post] For an FRP that's had a decent engine overhaul and brake rebuild, it's a great basis to then go ahead and sort the cosmetics out.

Shouldn't hang about long. :eek:k:

Thanks appreciate the comment. I never intended to sell it but needs must.

I see a lot go for this amount without the work done to to the engine and brakes so i hope someone can see the value in her and sort out the bodywork :eek:k:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back