FRP owners supplement

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue3

I have had a limited number of the owners supplements reprinted, if anyone is interested in having a spare copy or a repalcement copy for their car let me know.

If you supply your car number, they can be stamped as per the original.

I am looking for £12 inc p&p to cover my printing cropping and binding costs.

Photos can be emailed if you send your address

Simon

Yes,

If someone can tell me how to post a picture, the costs are due to a limited run, the artwork had to be recreated, they have to be printed A3 250gsm and cropped on 4 sides as they are full bleed, both sheets scored and stapled. It is not a cheap photocopy of an existing supplement knocked out on someones inkjet printer.

Simon

you can post a pic using

I've just received mine in the post - many thanks Simon!

Looks great, and I'm really pleased to be able to add this to my file of FRP bits.

Well worth it in my view!

I always felt a little bad that I didn't pass on the few FRP bits of ephemera I have when I sold #296 to Woolley.

Once I heard he'd parted out I felt tons better. (But not enough to outweigh the guttedness at him cynically destroying a car I'd cherished and improved)

I got mine today too as Tom says it's another nice little thing to have with the car, I'm very pleased with it.

@Rob, you definitely need another one ;)

Can I have one please, :). If you PM your details on how you want to be paid I will sort it when I get home from work 8 o'clock time.

To be honest not a lot, it is basically the differences between an FRP and a puma, eg power, max revs, tyre pressure, wheel size etc etc.

Simon

But if Vortex had read it he wouldn't have needed a new splitter after driving through a puddle at 10mph instead of 5!
Saving him £200 on a new CF one!

Back