FRP springs on standard shocks?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niallhoy

Looking at upgrading my suspension and ive found a set of FRP springs but will they fit the standard shocks and will they sit any lower?
Thanks.

The springs are lower, but i don think they wil fitt the standard damper. Somone here wil know for shure, but my best gues wil be no. :)

The Eibach FRP springs were designed to work with the specially designed Eibach FRP dampers.
Even if they will physically fit standard shocks, which is very unlikely, the handling and suspension will be crap.

Hi,
It certainly does not feel Crap to me. It handles very well. I suppose it my exhibit some short comings if it was pushed hard on a circuit. But is fine on the road.
Regards,
Richard

Richard, you are getting confused between the eibach springs meant for the standard dampers like you have and using FRP springs on standard dampers like Paul is saying.

FRP springs won't fit on standard Puma dampers.

There is a listing on eBay saying eibach springs for the FRP. These are different to FRP springs.

Richard, my post was a response to the OP. I understand that you have Eibach springs on standard dampers.
Paul

Latest posts

Back