Gaydon Gathering 14th May 2024

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

Tickets for the next Gaydon Gathering on the 14th. May are now available.
It's a free event, but you need to book a ticket.
Only one Puma there last month, an FRP, I'll be taking mine next month and hopefully we can get a few more there.https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/whats-on/gaydon-gathering-may

Tickets for the next Gaydon Gathering on the 14th. May are now available.
It's a free event, but you need to book a ticket.
Only one Puma there last month, an FRP, I'll be taking mine next month and hopefully we can get a few more there.https://www.britishmotormuseum.co.uk/whats-on/gaydon-gathering-may
Just 2 Puma's at this evening's Gaydon Gathering at the British Motor Museum .
The Old_gimmer brought along his lovely FRP and I took my Red Puma.
It's usually a good meeting, always on the 2nd. Tuesday of the month from April to October, tickets are FREE, but you need to book. I usually post when the tickets are available.

Attachments

• IMG_20240514_194859065.jpg
    IMG_20240514_194859065.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240514_180710026.jpg
    IMG_20240514_180710026.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240514_180716443.jpg
    IMG_20240514_180716443.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
Both Pumas looking splendid!
Sorry I could no join you this time, I am still having car trouble! It has taken an age to get the parts needed to repair daily driver, from the scrapper but they are now here! I hope it will be back with me soon now. Then I can do a push on the Puma cambelt and get that sorted!
I am hoping to get to the Old Ford rally at Gaydon this this year but need to firm up garage dates before I book it.

Both Pumas looking splendid!
Sorry I could no join you this time, I am still having car trouble! It has taken an age to get the parts needed to repair daily driver, from the scrapper but they are now here! I hope it will be back with me soon now. Then I can do a push on the Puma cambelt and get that sorted!
I am hoping to get to the Old Ford rally at Gaydon this this year but need to firm up garage dates before I book it.
Hope that you can get the Puma sorted and join us at the Old Ford rally and other events, be good to see you both again.

Back