Help me pls

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ovi_barosanu

Hello my puma brought me to despair, the engine cut when going slowly and idle goes crazy all the time ,especially when the engine is cold. I watched all your posts but there are too many problems that could be. I can not buy all the pieces to see what would be the problem. Is there an option to check each one and get it to the real problem.
As we have noted the problem could come from ICV, throttle position sensor ,MAF .
I put the car on the tester but found no error.
Pls someoane help me because I care about this car and do not want to end it ,but I can not drive it in this condition and no money to change all pieses.

Check you dont have a broken wire to the power steering pressure switch and that the switch at the top of the clutch pedal is in place and has not fallen off.

Check that the small rubber blanking piece on the front of the throttle body has not fallen off or cracked

thx i'm going to take a look ...
quest63 said:
Check you dont have a broken wire to the power steering pressure switch and that the switch at the top of the clutch pedal is in place and has not fallen off.

Check that the small rubber blanking piece on the front of the throttle body has not fallen off or cracked

Latest posts

Back