Leicester meet, Saturday 14 Sept

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi ill be coming if thats ok, plus bbq, could i have postcade and time please, many thanks leo

Both in the first post in this thread Leo..

:eek:k:

collins1234 said:
hi ill be coming if thats ok, plus bbq, could i have postcade and time please, many thanks leo

done, Leo

all the info you need is in the first post, as Dal says - anything else you need you will get on the day (I haven't decided on the route yet!)

I might not be able to come to this, haven't been able to book time off work as too many people are off that day as it is, may only be around in the evening if people are still around at 5:30pm ish

no worries David - thanks for letting us know

by 5.30 we should be finishing the drive and be thinking of going to the bbq

Sorry, wonty be able to make this anymore, as will be at Rockingham on both the Saturday & Sunday :(

Hi Ben,

Count us in! Julie, Kev & baby Alivia.

We will be able to come to the Harvester and maybe a bit of the run out, but not the BBQ.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Julie & Kev

I am not certain whether the boys and I will get to this now. It depends on whether I get some means of transport sorted out. I will keep you updated

Julie&Kev said:
Hi Ben,

Count us in! Julie, Kev & baby Alivia.

We will be able to come to the Harvester and maybe a bit of the run out, but not the BBQ.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Julie & Kev

Yayy!

Looking like I won't make it this year in afraid, cars in a few bits and has no tax, not really in a rush to get it back together either.

Back