love frp; too fast for motorbikers!!!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacko

went to peak district for some mountainbiking; took the back roads. loads of fun!!!

got there; mates tyre had disintegrated in the car; odd!

made an executive decision; TO THE PUB!

few cokes later & drove home.......

stuck behind car...go for the overtake; BIKE! beats me to it
30 secs later iv overtaken & caught up with bike...he does the classic double take in his mirror!!!!

he overtakes (he aint goin slow by the way!)

30 secs later; caught him! another double take; now hes really trying!!!

he overtakes, iv got room too.....went for it. off he bombs round the corners, up the straights. he never left me behind (iv got a well built mate and 2 bikes in the car too!!!) and he couldnt get away!
this went on for nearly 10 miles!!!!!!!!
quite chuffed with that!
altho i will concede he was far more worried about the damp road than i was.... but he was still giving it large to try and get away!

ps; some of the overtakes and corners were what most would call 'iffy' but i made my advanced driving instructor proud! and i did give him plenty of room so he didnt feel pressured; last thing i want was him coming off.
brilliant drive; its up there with crossing the alps in the frp!

wonder whether the bikers now thinking 'sod these sticky leathers im getting a hairdressers car!!!!!!!'

He probably didn't realise he had one of the best handling cars around following him with some 'Jacko' over fuelling tweaks ;)

Bet you were buzzing for ages after!!

:funny:

not too much; just enjoyed the drive....

your not trying hard enough unless your passenger shouts 'were gonna die but i cant stop smiling'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe he was just a weekend warrior power ranger who went out to a showroom thinking he was cool and bought what he was told was fast, and to his amazement found that he couldnt ride it...

Great when you find a like minded driver on the road that wants to play. Just out, enjoying the roads. Too much of what i type on the net involves stories of bad drivers.

yep, he was putting his foot down & was nice to have a play.

iv had far too many bikers right up my exhaust & then when they do have the balls to get past i get the finger! what am i supposed to do; pull over and invite them past! like dink said; power rangers!

i say; if u wanna drive fast learn how to overtake. (safely of course)

Back