Lower than a snakes belly in a wheel rut

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lusid666

just installed my TA Technics coil overs.

Rears done

Fronts done

Might be a little too low as I cant quite get my trollie jack under the front but going to leave it a few days to settle in then I'll raise it up a bit

The coilovers have made a major difference to the way she handles, she now feels like a touring car :grin:

Spacers are a good idea but the next thing to sort on her has got to be the ABS, I know its one of the front sensors playing up but need to work out which one

Your number plate is quite appropriate considering the rear arches :lol:

looks good mate have u modified the front inner arch? otherwise your tyres gna get blown!!! how much lower with the rear go on the coilover? geting mine this week! where did u order yours from? dan

Rear arches are on my things to do list a d fronts are unmodified. Plenty of clearance around the 15"s and no rubbing :)

£359 and about another £30 for the new top mounts

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350758671740?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I found them on the tatechnix website 399 euro plus 30 shipping so its about the same

looks sweet as m8 :D wanted to do this to mine for ages, the coily kits are so dear tho, the cheapest kits on ebay are 379, i assume they wouldnt include the top mounts? are puma's fork or eye mounted?

josh andrews said:
looks sweet as m8 :D wanted to do this to mine for ages, the coily kits are so dear tho, the cheapest kits on ebay are 379, i assume they wouldnt include the top mounts? are puma's fork or eye mounted?

Early Pumas fork mounted, later Pumas eye mounting

'T' 99 is that an early one? mine was in mid line production considering started production in 97 'R' and the puma finished in 02 so 99 is in the middle lol

Mine was built Oct 99 iirc, on a V, I have the later axle.

Mind you that doesnt exclude it having started life with an earlier axle :-D

iirc one member put an earlier axle on a later car probably to suit some bargain coilovers

are you guys using your helper springs? ive just put my ta technix coilovers to the bottom and still huge arch gap at the front :( im on 195/50 15s

ah ok ,my fronts are at the bottom and stil big arch gap,my issue is i have the NS at about 23mm left on the thread,and OS completely on the bottom but the car sits the opposite,tyre is almost in arch on NS rear but OS is way off :(

Back