Lowered suspension

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dstroi

Hi has anyone got before/after photos of their puma with Eibach lowering springs?.I'm in two minds about getting them and new shocks or going for coilovers. Just want to get rid of that a*** in the air look.IMO the only thing that spoils the look of the car. Any comments about ride quality,handling etc also appreciated.

Talk to YOG he has eibach with excell g shocks iirc, also The Archbishop has the same setup but I dont know if hes fitted them yet. Its what I'm going for as well but I only have the eibachs and no shocks as yet

I also have Eibach -30 and Exell g on mine. THB it looks exactly the same, as the 10 year old springs I replaced had sagged that much anyway.
I went for the moulded mudflaps and they do hide a lot of rear tyre from the back.

The eibachs will settle over time, I have them and I'm happy with the front arches rear could do with being 10mm lower but once uv got got anything in the boot or someone gets in it, it looks just right! I very recently had to make the decision or replacing with standard shocks (already have eibachs on) or going coilovers, I opted for standard, its not a pure trackcar, I'd like to enjoy country lane driving without fear again, and I'm looking forward to having a controlled but comfortable ride again after my knackered 13 year old dampers!

Latest posts

Back