Milton Keynes meet, drive, meal 8th March

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bollocks - I'm going to have to bail. :(

Literally as I was finishing up for the day, one of my customers called in a P1 (top priority) issue - it's pretty critical it gets sorted ASAP. I imagine I'm in for a very late night tonight so would not be in a good mood tomorrow, although I may well have to work on it tomorrow as well depending on how it goes.

Thank you to Vix for offering to pick me up though, very much appreciated. :D

I'm going to have to bail too. I've got to stay local as I've been jiffed with a weekend of duty tech.

I know! I'm a bit pissed as I haven't been to a meet in ages, and I quite fancied seeing Vix n' Kev's MX-5 in daylight :(

The '5 wasn't coming anyway.

Neil, you're welcome to pop over any time or we can meet at The Ridegway/somewhere else suitable for cool photos!

Sounds good, we'll have to sort something out before I bugger off to the Falklands :)

I'll have some raffle tickets with me £5 per book...

Clipboard01_zps7a6a7da5.jpg

Thanks spike for arranging this,even tho there was the 3 of us,great day out and some nice roads to drive on,and some nice food aswell :eek:k:

Thanks to martin and vix for coming today, great drive, the sun even shone on us :cool:

Funny getting martin in back of the tt, its only designed for midgets lol

Latest posts

Back