New 1.7 Lux Owner From North East England - Northumberland.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daftgit

Just bought yesterday, a 2002 Ford Puma 1.7 Lux Pack in Metalic silver. One lady owner from new, full ford service history and only 24,600 miles! It drives and smells like a brand new car! No rust at all (not even any rusty rear wheel arches)! Could do with some age related supermarket paintwork marks sorting out, but after that & a couple of small jobs doing - it'll be perfect!

Absolutely over the moon with it!

Cheers Helen! Flew down to London Heathrow yesterday, met the really nice couple who were selling the Puma at the airport, went for a drive to a local Tesco's, had a coffee, looked over all the paperwork and bought it! Took me five hours to get it home, but it was really worth it and i had an enjoyable day! Can't believe I did it without stopping considering all those miles of 50 mph average speed camera'd roadworks - and without a full time working radio! They'd put the car through the car wash before I met them and forgot to unscrew the aerial! That's one of the small jobs to do I mentioned above! I've already got a new aerial and base on order already so as soon as it comes I'll fit it! Loving the Puma already and I've only had it a day - pretty sad I know, but who cares!!!!!

Hi there!! Sounds awesome! My mileage is nearly 80,000 so fair play lol...happy to hear you got a fantastic deal. sharing your passion for Puma right now as i'm a new owner...never has a car captured my imagination so much...fantastic fun to drive...enjoy! :grin:

hi welcome, you can add getting on for 100k miles on that for mine :lol: plenty of fun motoring to come me thinks! :eek:k:

I was really lucky getting mine....I work in car sales and it was a beauty of a part exchange that came in.......woman bought it as ex demo, full service history, all MOTs and bills for everything she'd ever had done to the car!!
Only got her in January and the CD auto changer broke on me last week so ended up fitting an aftermarket stereo but small price to pay for the shear fun Im having driving her!! Hehe......Mines been well loved though & driven.....52 plate with 122500 on the clock :grin: :grin:

Thanks for the welcomes! Absolutely love the Puma! Definately a "best kept secret"!!!!!! A cracking little nippy good looking coupe that's got character and is economical to run, especially compared to most coupe's on the market today!

Can't believe I've overlooked them for years, especially considering my brother had a 1.7 when they first came out and then a Ford Puma Racing! :roll:

HELLO!!! It sounds like you have found extra magic in a box of magic!!! Great buy I'm sure you will love your new Puma and it is almost NEW!!..........You will love this club, I am pretty new myself and have found that everyone is very helpful and there is loads of info here so enjoy your new car and feel secure that there is always someone here who is willing and happy to help :grin:

Great stuff :)

My old 1.7 is still only on 62K and the FRP when I sold it around 55K. Nowhere near as low as yours though - enjoy!

Finally took some photographs, registered on photobucket and created an album! :shock:

Hopefully you should see some photographs below! :eek:

175.jpg

172.jpg

Gorgeous - literally does look like a new car, you must be well chuffed! :thumbs:

Back