new boot install 2x10" and 2x8"

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demonskull13

hi everyone i have just upgraded my sound system in the boot i put a new box with 2x 10" earthquake subs and 2x8" subs that a freind gave me i used some clear pvc for the window to see the amp through and wired l.e.d.s to the 8" circuit so flash with speakers and had a ford sticker made and cut the carpet in the ford oval so you can see the amp and wrighting what do you think?

and put some tire weld clipped into one side by screwing clip to back panel and clip it on

and then my spare oil is in the elastic bit fitts perfect

what do you think?

Jason

:thumbs: :pose2: :eek:k:

Looks nice. I'm deaf enough as it is, so it's not my thing, but the effort certainly shows :OK:

demonskull13 said:
[post]350578[/post] what do you think?

Jason
Here's what happened to the last guy with a boot like that - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57qpqhNge_E

...then again, I don't have to drive it so it doesn't matter what I think. :)

Just don't do anything daft, like leaving off the parcel shelf, or else some tea leaf will have that lot away.

Wild E. Coyote said:
[post]350647[/post] Jeez, I always thought GB was a country full of gents! Stories like this make me wonder it is not exactly a (very) safe place...?
What the rest of the world thinks Britain is like, is nothing at all like it actually is. You have to see it to believe it.

Back